Text Messages (SMS/MMS)
SMS/MMS Text Message Disclaimer:
- Standard data rates and message fees may apply.
- Your carrier’s regular messaging and data charges apply to all SMS/MMS text messages sent and received.
- You confirm that you are the owner or authorized user of the wireless device you use to sign up for the SMS/MMS service, and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges.
- Not all mobile phones may be supported.
- You are responsible for the privacy and security of these communications once they are delivered to your device.
- Please be aware that text messages are not a secure method of communication, and can be intercepted or accessed by third parties.
- Our organization does not guarantee the successful delivery of SMS/MMS messages and is not responsible for any technical failure.
- To stop receiving text messages at any time, reply STOP.
- Further terms and conditions may apply.
Text Messaging Risks and Your Responsibility
You consent to communicate by text messages by opt-in to the mobile phone number you provided to CIBERSQL.
For CIBERSQL Digital Assistant:
- Text START to +18552367207 to join CIBERSQL.
- If you have any questions or need help, text HELP to +18552367207 or call +18552367207.
- To discontinue receiving text messages from CIBERSQL, text STOP to +18552367207.
- Msg & Data Rates May Apply. CIBERSQL does not have a separate charge for this service; however, message and data rates may apply from your mobile carrier.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of your mobile carrier, you may receive text messages sent to your mobile phone.
- CIBERSQL does not warrant that your mobile carrier will enable your participation in this service.
By providing your consent to participate in this program, you approve any charges from your mobile carrier relating to text messages to or from CIBERSQL. Charges for text messages may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid balance.
CIBERSQL reserves the right to terminate this text service, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. The information in any message may be subject to certain time lags and/or delays. You are responsible for managing the types of texts you receive.